Future-Proofing Hospitals Through Transformational Patient-Centric Healthcare Delivery
With the ageing population, rising healthcare costs, and manpower shortages, hospitals are shifting towards more sustainable models of care through automation, data-driven resource allocation and integrated de-centralised approaches.
Thus, the challenge will now be how established hospitals in developed nations can start integrating digitalization and automation into their existing systems to drive efficiency and how developing nations can start applying new IT infrastructures and strategies.
Furthermore, decision-makers of hospitals are understanding the importance of treating hospitals like business units and aligning clinical, operational and business goals – thus the need to ensure hospital efficiency and patient-centric care through people, process and technologies.
Now in it’s fourth year, Hospital Efficiency and Innovation will take place Singapore on March 29-30, 2016 and will be gathering 80+ healthcare professionals around the region to pollinate ideas on new frameworks to propel efficiency, reducing costs, enhance safety, and meet the needs of the population.
- Discover how to deliver end-to-end patient centric-care across the continuum through lean workflows and multi-stakeholder collaboration with the community
- Hear best practice on connected health technologies and integrated information systems while ensuring high security and privacy
- Gain key insights into manipulating data for business, clinical, and operational outcomes
- Achieve capacity building and quality improvement through optimal resource management
- Driving efficiency and patient safety through interoperable devices and enterprise-wide automation
- Future-proof your hospital by understanding trends in genomics, cognitive computing, and new pricing models
This Event is Part of